Thanks for download our Ebook, click it in the button to download.
Google Ads is an online promotional stage created and facilitated by Google.
Publicists pay to show brief advertisements, benefit contributions, item postings and video content which appear as banner advertisements on popular websites. But how does this work?
Google Advertisement’s framework primarily depends upon treats and catchphrases controlled by sponsors. Google utilises these features to place publicising duplicates on pages that may be significant. It is only when a client clicks on a publicising duplicate that the advertiser pays, with the associated page also receiving a commission from the revenue created.
This workshop will focus on;
– Learning about Google Ad words
– Getting started with Google Ad words
– The working processes of Google Ad words
– The importance of Google Ad words
– Required costs for Google Ad words
– Setting up your Google Ad words campaign
Google Ad Words setup – $580 plus GST