Loading ...
Australia 2750

Why Google PPC is bigger than Yahoo/ Bing PPC?

Yes, we have received countless questions on this. The reason is simple; Google has a greater share of the search engine marketplace than Yahoo and Bing. This is part of the reason why most PPC advertisers put all their efforts and investments on AdWords. Google controls over 70% of the market, while Yahoo and Bing share the remaining 30%.